THE BEST SPECIAL EFFECTS MAKEUP
When there’s no time for molds, cast latex, or silicone prosthetics, fastFX by Dermaflage is the solution for fast, realistic, dimensional injuries and other effects
“As a freelance makeup and FX artist of 30 years, I rely on Dermaflage to help me create flawless beauty looks, as well as quick, long-lasting injuries that look incredibly realistic on today’s HD cameras. It is a staple in my kit!”
– Melissa Street,
3 Time Emmy Award Winning Artist
The SFX Makeup That’s Super Fast & Easy To Use!
- No learning curve – gives students fx skills in minutes
- Thin and malleable for creating unlimited SFX makeup looks
- One product is all you need! No adhesive, paint, mattifier or gel blood required
- More convenient and cost effective than transfers
- Out of the kit – small, light-weight, useful when the director gives an unplanned request
- Life-like skin effects, wound effects and an amazingly realistic set of infection tones
- More realistic than foam latex and non-irritating
- Long wear time
SCRATCHES | ZITS & MOLES
CHAPPED LIPS | RASHES
BURNS | SCARS
Each Kit Comes with Three Sets!
Created for makeup artists, by makeup artists. Dermaflage was expertly developed by top Hollywood special effects makeup pros to meet their unique challenges on set. The best SFX makeup must deliver consistent results under high-pressure, quick-changes and time crunches. Leading SFX makeup artists tested and perfected the Dermaflage liquid silicone formula until it exceeded their expectations and became their own makeup kit must-have. The result is an innovative yet user-friendly special effects solution that is used by some of today’s most acclaimed film and TV makeup professionals. Now, fastFX by Dermaflage makes this industry-insider secret available to all makeup artists to create realistic dimensional injuries and other effects. Whether you’re working on a production, building your portfolio, or stocking your Halloween makeup kits, fastFX by Dermaflage can give you a creative edge that other special effects makeup products can’t.