Dermaflage makes the best makeup to cover acne scars.
Known as the concealment experts, Dermaflage makes the best foundation for acne prone skin with acne scars. The Hollywood professional makeup artists depend on Dermaflage for the best makeup to cover acne scars on celebrities and actors. Dermaflage customers look their best everyday because our products conceal discoloration and indented acne scars even better than expensive dermatologist procedures. With Dermaflage, you can feel confident about your face- knowing that these are the best products to cover acne scars and they will keep you covered all day.
Innovative skincare to improve the skin’s texture + makeup to cover acne scars INSTANTLY.
At Dermaflage we strive to solve some of the beauty industry’s most challenging issues by taking the best from the worlds of dermatology and professional makeup artists and bringing these solutions to you. Makeup to hide acne is just the beginning- we’re on a mission for flawless skin! Watch the makeup tutorial to cover acne scars below to see how some of the Dermaflage products work.
Makeup to Cover Acne Scars Tutorial
How Cover Acne Scars with Makeup and Get a Natural Finish
- Look for a makeup primer that offers more than just a smoothing effect. Silicone is beneficial for acne scars but silicone with peptides to stimulate collagen is even better!
- Use good brushes made specifically for concealment. The shape of the brushes really matter and will effect your end result.
- Use a color corrector to cancel out purple and redness caused by acne. It may seem strange to be putting yellow and green on your face but you will notice how well it mutes the discoloration instantly. And not to worry, you’ll add foundation over top so the colors will not show through.
- Use a very pigmented acne concealer for spots that need extra coverage. Be careful to use a small amount of the concealer and only for spot coverage. Overdoing it is what leads to the dreaded cake face.
- Fill in acne scars with makeup filler. Use Dermaflage makeup filler for acne scars which starts as a gel and dries to a film that looks like skin to fill in ice pick, rolling and boxcar acne scars.
- Use a full coverage mineral powder foundation for acne prone skin to provide the coverage you need for your sensitive skin. The last thing you want is more acne breakouts. It is important to research the best foundation to cover acne scars because acne prone skin can be challenging.
- Finish with a mattifying setting powder that will boost the wear-time of your makeup and also absorb oil throughout the day.
The best concealer makeup for acne prone skin.
Behind the Scenes Concealer is unlike any concealer you have ever tried because it stays put. The heavily pigmented formula covers the most challenging discoloration issues then dries to a matte finish. It is smudge, water & transfer proof- only removed with makeup remover. The pro makeup artists in Hollywood love Behind the Scenes for concealing tattoos, bruises & dark circles. No setting powder or spray needed!
Behind the Scenes Color Corrector
Hollywood makeup artists use color corrector to hide redness & acne discoloration on celebs & actors. They call it color theory. With Behind the Scenes Corrector we’ve made it super easy!
The 1st topical filler to fill & conceal acne scars instantly.
Dermaflage topical filler fills in ice pick, box car and rolling acne scars instantly. Like a second layer of skin, the topical filler starts as a gel and then dries to a film to fill acne scars. Developed in Hollywood SFX, Dermaflage topical filler is the first cosmetic that looks like real skin and is an innovative foundation to cover acne scars. It is flexible to move with the face, waterproof and lasts all day. Completely invisible, no one will know you have it on!
Fill in acne scars with makeup- makeup to hide acne scars
ARE YOUR ACNE SCARS HOLDING YOU BACK?
At Dermaflage, we understand acne can affect your self-esteem.
As if battling acne wasn’t tough enough, the acne scars it leaves behind can affect your appearance and self-esteem long after the blemishes have healed. Don’t be tempted to put your life on hold while you save money for an injectable filler for acne scars. At Dermaflage, we believe our products should be affordable and empower you to live your best life today. Everything we do is guided by our mission to help you feel great again. Check out Genna’s story about covering ice pick scars so she can feel confident about her look.
She is the reason we developed Dermaflage acne scar filler makeup to work instantly to create the look of smooth, flawless skin so you can feel confident without hiding behind layers of heavy makeup. If you are considering fillers for acne scars, try the no risk topical solution.
NEW FROM DERMAFLAGE
Acne Scar Removal Cream from the Scar Experts at Dermaflage
The 1st acne scar cream to harness the powerful ingredients used in the most expensive skincare products. Good Skin Corrective Cream combines the scar healing ingredients recommended by top dermatologists and the breakthrough scientific ingredients from anti-aging.
Silicone scar cream to help the skin prevent acne scars, surgery scars, fade stretch marks, diminish older scars
Squalane restores moisture balance to calm irritation
Peptides to stimulate collagen production
Antioxidants to protect and restore sensitive skin
Silicone scar cream to help the skin prevent acne scars, surgery scars, fade stretch marks, diminish older scars. Premium medical ingredients not found in any other scar treatment.