HELLO BRIGHT EYES!
Look your best in minutes with these specialty products from pro Hollywood makeup artists! We’ve got the best of Dermaflage in this limited offer set to help you erase dark undereye circles, redness and fine lines.
Behind the Scenes Color Corrector Palette hides discoloration with hues that block them out. Use these colors under your makeup to even out your skin tone without caking on globs of thick foundation.
Green: Neutralizes redness Purple: Neutralizes sallowness Peach: Neutralizes blueness/ashiness/greyness
D-Shine Mattifying Powder This powerful, multi-tasking banana powder cuts shine, controls oil, minimizes pores and fine lines, sets makeup for long wear and corrects discoloration. The innovative golden tone is universally flattering. It does all of this with none of the ingredients that can be harmful to the skin- free of parabens, talc, gluten and fragrances.
Dermaflage Concealer Brush Set Looking like you had your makeup done by a professional makeup artist is easier than you think. It’s all about using the best makeup brushes! Dermaflage brings you the best makeup brush set from the pros.
What you get:
- Behind the Scenes Color Corrector Palette includes 5 tones to counter discoloration and a small brush. 2 grams for each color.
- D-Shine Setting Powder mattifying Setting Powder, 5 grams
- Dermaflage Concealer Makeup Brush Set a concealer & powder brush
- The Discoloration Set gives you everything you need to hide imperfections- cover acne marks, conceal redness from rosacea, cover undereye circles.
- Developed by Hollywood special effects makeup artists
- Formulated to be safe for sensitive skin
- Amazing value: 3 products normally priced at $66.00 are offered for $45.00
Color Corrector Palette: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Petrolatum, Isopropyl Palmitate, Isopropyl Lanolate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelila) Wax, Ozokerite, Beeswax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Hydroxylated Lanolin, Cetyl Acetate, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, BHT, May Contain [+/-]: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140).
D-Shine Setting Powder: Zinc Stearate, Mica (CI 77019), Oryza Sativa (Rice Starch), Yellow Iron Oxide (CI 77492), Red Iron Oxide (CI 77491), , Black Iron Oxide (CI 77499)
- Color Corrector Palette: Use the brush or a clean finger to apply a small amount of a corrective color to block out discoloration. Green: Neutralizes redness Purple: Neutralizes sallowness Peach: Neutralizes blueness/ashiness/greyness
- Apply your makeup
- D-Shine Powder: Apply a light dusting of the D-Shine powder to blur fine lines & set makeup for long wear