Select your color below
D-SHINE MATTIFYING SETTING POWDER
Made famous by the Kardashians, professional makeup artists flock to this universally flattering golden hue powder to make their clients flawless.
What is it?
An ultra-lightweight loose mattifying setting powder in a unique yellow/golden hue that is flattering on all skin tones. D-Shine is very finely milled so that it is translucent on the skin and does not settle in wrinkles.
What is it used for?
Both a anti-shine powder and a setting powder for makeup, D-Shine absorbs oil while minimizing pores and blurring fine lines. Use it to keep makeup in place, so that it does not settle in lines and lasts all day without looking heavy or cakey. It reduces shine, aborbs oil throughout the day and can be worn over top of Dermaflage Topical Filler.
The subtle yellow tone evens skin tone to correct redness and pink undertones, seamlessly blending into skin without overpowering the finish of your foundation. Also perfect for baking, where you let the translucent powder sit on your face for five to 10 minutes, to allow the heat from the face to set the base foundation and concealer. Then dust it off your face, for a creaseless, flawless finish.
Why is it different?
This powerful, multi-tasking powder cuts shine, controls oil, minimizes pores and fine lines, sets makeup for long wear and corrects discoloration. It does all of this with none of the ingredients that can be harmful to the skin- free of parabens, talc, gluten and fragrances.
- Mattifying Setting Powder
ANTI-SHINE + OIL CONTROL
- Shine control powder absorbs oil and eliminates shine for an all-day matte complexion without drying or dulling the complexion.
- Powerful setting powder minimizes shine and visible breakthrough to ensure makeup wears well all day
- Works well over the Dermaflage Topical Filler
- Blurring powder helps to even complexion and improve the appearance of fine lines and imperfections
- Helps camouflage the appearance of pores and fines lines. Doesn’t settle into fine lines or pores and never looks cakey.
- Neutralizes redness and discoloration
NONE OF THE NO-NO’S
- Hypoallergenic and dermatologically tested
- Not tested on animals and no animal by-products.
- Made without parabens, talc, paraffins, petrolatum, mineral oil or synthetic fragrances
- Gluten Free
Zinc Stearate, Mica (CI 77019), Oryza Sativa (Rice Starch), Yellow Iron Oxide (CI 77492), Red Iron Oxide (CI 77491), , Black Iron Oxide (CI 77499)
Watch the video to see how Mattifying Setting Powder is applied.