ACNE SCARS DISAPPEAR INSTANTLY
The First Cosmetic That Looks Like Real Skin
ACNE SCAR FILLER THAT LOOKS INVISIBLE & LASTS FOR 10+ HOURS
- Dermaflage was developed by Hollywood’s top special effects makeup pros who know that the best makeup to cover scars doesn’t look like makeup–it looks like skin!
- Finally, an acne scar filler that’s quick, super-simple to apply and convenient for everyday use.
- Dermaflage can cover up all types of indented acne scars, including pockmarks, icepick scars, rolling scars and boxcar scars.
- Tested & recommended by dermatologists; Non-Irritating and Non-Allergenic.
- Long-lasting, waterproof and smudge-proof formula that moves with your skin and hides acne scars for up to 36 hours.
Genna's acne scar story
Our 100% Money-Back Guarantee gives you a hassle-free, risk-free way to try Dermaflage Topical Filler. We offer a full refund on starter kit purchases for any reason and a free color exchange if the shade isn’t a perfect match the first time around. Simply return items for a full refund or exchange within 30 days of your order.
Dermaflage has given me my confidence back! I suffered a scar injury three years ago when I visited a dermatologist to have a cyst like blemish extracted on the front of my nose. The dermatologist proceeded to puncture it with a lancet to promote drainage, leaving me with a small icepick scar.
DERMAFLAGE- A BETTER WAY TO COVER ACNE SCARS
The brainchild of Hollywood’s leading special effects makeup artists, Dermaflage does the impossible by completely covering acne scars yet looking just like real skin. Dermaflage acne scar filler was inspired by the professional special effects formulas and techniques that make the difference between looking fake and looking flawless.
Unlike scar creams that claim to “get rid of acne scars” completely, Dermaflage was designed as an instant skin-fix to temporarily cover up scars without injections, downtime, pain, or expensive medical procedures. The tinted silicone does what traditional makeup can’t- it fills in pockmarks and indented acne scars, then instantly transforms into a “second-skin” smooth surface that doesn’t cake, crack, or appear mask-like.
Most acne scar concealers are opaque, but Dermaflage is translucent so that your natural pigment shows through the formula. The final step uses a special texturizing pad to create the look and feel of real skin. the result? You can stop waiting for scar products to work, stop hiding behind your scars, and Put Your Best Face Forward.