Select your color below
Mineral Powder Sunscreen = All Natural Protection
Made in the Shade is a game-changing mineral powder sunscreen with built-in sunscreen specially formulated for scars, acne scars, and anyone with sensitive skin. It was developed by Hollywood’s top pro makeup artists and dermatologists determined to create the very best foundation for all types of face scars, including acne scars.
Lightweight Foundation with SPF for Color Correction
With high levels of pigment, Made in the Shade can color correct acne acne scars and blemishes. It is long-lasting, smudge-proof and comes in a full spectrum of real-life shades for a perfect match to your skin tone. Read more about the Best Foundation for Acne Scars
Mineral Powder Foundation with SPF for Sensitive Skin
Sunscreen lotion and liquid foundation can feel heavy and greasy, but Made in the Shade is a mineral powder foundation formula with 26 SPF that covers scars without clogging pores or irritating sensitive skin. The ultra-gentle powder is free of chemicals and irritants and utilizes zinc oxide and titanium dioxide to achieve SPF 26 protection without a white residue.
Continuous UV Protection Without Makeup Meltdown
Sunscreen must be reapplied every two hours to be effective, but layering SPF lotion or spray over your foundation can cause a messy makeup meltdown. Unlike other sunscreens, Made in the Shade mineral powder sunscreen provides a safe physical sunscreen barrier that can easily be reapplied without caking to keep your skin protected and your makeup perfect.
Loose Mineral powder in 12 shades. Size: 5 g / 0.4 oz
- An ultra-gentle mineral powder foundation with SPF 26 that protects scars and sensitive skin from sun damage including burning, discoloration, darkening and irritation.
- Developed by Hollywood pro makeup artists and dermatologists who demand the best foundation for acne scars and face scars that covers without chemicals.
- Specially designed to be used underneath Dermaflage Topical Filler, to provide complete coverage of indented scars including acne scars, pockmarks, ice pick scars, rolling scars, boxcar scars, and scars from surgery, skin cancer, chicken pox, dog bites and injuries.
- Coverage is virtually undetectable and look like real skin. It may be used as an all-over foundation to create a flawless canvas, or on specific areas for seamless coverage over indented or recessed scars.
- Unique lightweight, breathable powder foundation to cover acne scars with a natural, luminous finish- never gives a flat, dry or “powdery” look.
- High-performance long-lasting formula that can be reapplied throughout the day without caking or settling into lines.
- Infused with all natural zinc oxide and titanium dioxide for a broad-spectrum, mineral powder sunscreen barrier of SPF 26 without a white cast. Shields skin for UVA/UVB rays to protect scars from sun damage and lessen the risk of developing skin cancer.
- Portable packaging that’s convenient for use on-the-go; streamlines your routine any time and anywhere.
- Dermatologist-tested and approved; Non-Allergenic and Non-Irritating Formula without Parabens, Fragrance, or Talc. Contains antioxidants to protect skin form environmental toxins. (Learn more about sunscreen protection from the Skin Cancer Foundation )
Zinc oxide (CI 77947), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Sericite Boron Nitride +/- iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Retinyl Palmitate (vitamin a), Tocopheryl Acetate (vitamin e), Chromium Oxide Green (CI 77288)
Watch the video to see how Mineral Powder Foundation is applied.